The latest edition of Yesterday & Today can be downloaded here.
You will find the following in this edition.
- “A History teacher educator’s reflections after classroom observations: The need for multi-perspectives, oral history and historiography in a history methodology course” by Reville Nussey
- “The South African high school history curriculum and the politics of gendering decolonisation and decolonising gender” by Lindsay Wills
- “The depiction of women in the verbal text of a junior secondary Malawian history textbook—An analysis” by Annie F Chiponda & Johan Wassermann
- “Utilising the Stone Age for sport historical teaching” by Francois Johannes Cleophas
- “The development of Afrocentricity: A historical survey” by Midas Chawane
- “Assessment in the teaching of Holocaust history and Theories of Race” by Lesley Cushman
- “Some considerations for history teachers in acknowledging and valuing heritage and teaching good citizenship at schools in a post-colonial, post-apartheid era” by Paul M Haupt
- Michael Morris, Every Step of the Way: The Journey to Freedom in South Africa (reviewed by Leevina Iyer)
- Philip Kgosana, Lest We Forget: An Autobiography (reviewed by Bafana Mpanza)